RULES OF CONDUCT
1. OPERATING TIME
From 1 April to 31 October each year
APRIL from 8:00 to 18:00
MAY-AUGUST from 8:00 to 20:00.
SEPTEMBER from 8:00 to 18:00.
OCTOBER frrom 8:00 to 16:00
TRACKING OUT OF THE OPERATING TIME IS PROHIBITED
2. WHEEL AND EQUIPMENT The user is obliged to use appropriate protective equipment and equipment, especially a protective cycling helmet. It is also recommended to use other protective equipment such as spine protectors, elbow pads, knee pads, shaving and gloves. It is also necessary to use a properly maintained mountain bike suitable for track conditions. The user is responsible for the technical condition of the bike and its fitness.
3. TRAILS You can only use marked routes. It is forbidden to ride on tracks that are not marked as cycle paths! If the route is closed, there is an absolute ban on driving. It is forbidden to ride off the trails and create shortcuts or build any obstacles on the trails or change individual parts of the trails.
4. USE OF THE AREA Before the ride, each user is obliged to familiarize himself with the operating rules of the trails, the map, the marking of their difficulty and to choose the route that corresponds to his abilities, skills and physical condition. Trails are one-way. By entering any trail, the user confirms that he / she has read this operating code, that he / she undertakes to respect it. Children under 6 years of age are not allowed, children under 12 are only allowed under the supervision of a person over 18 years of age
5. APPLICABILITY Each cyclist must act in such a way as not to endanger himself or to harm other users of the campus by acting. Trail users are prohibited from stopping on blind sections. A cyclist who has fallen must release the accident site as quickly as possible.
6. BACKGROUND You can overtake on both the right and the left, but only if you have a safe distance between you and the rider who is overtaken to have enough space for any moves.
7. PROVISION OF FIRST AID In the event of an accident, each user is required to provide assistance; We recommend that you always carry a mobile phone.
8. INSPECTION OF AN IDENTITY In the event of an accident, any person, whether witness or person concerned, must remain in place and be able to identify themselves
9. ENVIRONMENT The user of trails must respect the rules of nature protection, keep order, behave quietly in the forest, do not drive into the open countryside or forest cover outside marked trails. All waste must be transported and then stored in appropriate locations. It is strictly forbidden to repair wheels on the road and use cleaners or non-biodegradable detergents
10. RESPONSIBILITY The user of trails is obliged to abide by these operating rules, applicable generally binding legal regulations and instructions of the operator or persons authorized by him. In the event of violation of these rules and instructions, the user is liable for any possible damage caused to the premises operator or third parties.
Use of the premises is at your own risk.
Equipment operators are excluded from any liability.
Important phone numbers
Integrated Rescue System: 112
Emergency Medical Service: 155
Czech Police: 158